[Air-L] assigning students their college/university wikipedia page

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 10 13:39:33 PST 2008

David:

On the Vanderbilt Univ site is an audio interview with history
professor Michael Bess who used the WP Discussion Page of a Wikipedia
article ("Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki") as some of the
source material for a course on historical methods. See:
http://blogs.vanderbilt.edu/cftpodcast/?paged=2
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/historydept/michaelbess/Hist%20200

Nick Jankowski