[Air-L] Sad News: Death of Brenda Danet

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:56:21 PST 2008

Amen and thanks to Naomi and Steve.
Brenda's support of AoIR included her successful run for Secretary, a
position she then had to resign as her illness progressed - but,
characteristically, I think, only with great reluctance and after much
effort to continue, despite it all.
She was a dear soul and will be mourned deeply by many of us, both within
the AoIR community and beyond.
-c.