[Air-L] Conf organisers on food and tourism in Cph

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Thu Oct 9 07:05:44 PDT 2008

Hi all,
It's great to read all the enthusiatic suggestions on the list on what to do
and where to eat in Copenhagen, keep it coming!

We have made a little section on the conference website, where we have
posted some useful guides (including our own Copenhagen ABC) and  plus a few
picks of the local committee with their favourite places in Cph:
http://conferences.aoir.org/best.htm

and a subsite on eating and dining in Cph, also with some of our suggestions
and "secret places"
http://conferences.aoir.org/food.htm

(and apologies in advance for the table layout, OCS is definitely not made
for aesthetic webdesign!)

best
Liz Klastrup
Conf. Chair