[Air-L] undergrad internet & society courses in comm depts in US?

Jay Al Hashal jumana at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:21:35 PDT 2008

Professor Kruse,
I am a graduate student in the communications department at the
University of Washington, indeed we have a whole masters degree
focusing on the intersection of online technologies and society.
Please feel free to browse the department's website at http://mcdm.washington.edu/
, there is a curriculum and course descriptions page up on that site.

Hopefully this is of help to you.
Best of luck.

-jay al hashal