[Air-L] Professionalization Website

Jonathan Sterne jonathan.sterne at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 4 14:07:46 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for crossposting.

Since 1999, I have been maintaining a collection of web pages that provides
links to useful resources for people on the academic job market.  You can
find it at:

http://sterneworks.org/Academe

I am always looking for good suggestions for material to add to the site,
and as you'll see, I have used it to archive some material that has been
circulated in other fora.  If you have a suggestion for a link or a document
worth archiving, please email me at jonathan.sterne at mcgill.ca.  Please note
that I do not post or keep track of job ads.  I intend to continue building
the site, so suggestions for other areas to cover would be appreciated.
There are also probably typos and other small errors on the new pages that
need correction.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
--Jonathan