[Air-L] OT request: Gender Communication textbooks?

Tuszynski, Stephanie stuszyns at bethanywv.edu
Fri Oct 17 07:53:06 PDT 2008

Hello everyone-

Sorry about the slight OTness but I missed a book order deadline this week so I'm in a bit of a panic.

I'm slated to teach Gender Communication next semester as an upper level undergraduate course, and it hasn't been taught here in so long the bookstore has no record of the last textbook used. I'd like to approach this by including some new media/online stuff since a lot has been written about gender dynamics in online spaces. At the least I want a recently updated textbook.

If anyone has recommendations for textbooks or supplemental books I'd appreciate it. Copies of syllabi would also be welcome.

stuszyns at bethanywv.edu

Cheers.

Dr. Stephanie Tuszynski
Assistant Professor of Communication