[Air-L] camphone visual usages

gaby david championnet4 at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 31 09:03:18 PDT 2008

hi again and sorry for not having been that detailed in my former email.
my research is on "visual usages of the camphones".
i have been analyzing some videos as "case sutdies" and know i am studying the visual platforms where these videos are shown and shared.
however & since my approach is mainly visual, i analyse the content, the ways of visualisation and how all this will determine not only usages but content as well & viceversa.
i do not come from the social sciences, i have a fine arts background and now my methodology is more in to the visual studies... so if any one of you is working from visuals , could you please let me know how  are you doing it?
any other of you who are into the media studies might also have good tips.
hope not to have been too long.
happy halloween!
gaby david