[Air-L] Looking for lit on SNSs and politicals

Nicole B Ellison nellison at msu.edu
Sun Oct 19 06:57:16 PDT 2008

Hi all!

I am looking for literature on social network sites and politics (election,
voting, activism, access to politics information, political process, etc.)
as part of a project we're starting here at MSU. Work that looks
specifically at SNSs (as opposed to the Internet in general) would be
especially helpful. Although academic research is preferable, well-done
popular press references are also welcome.

I'm happy to summarize and re-post to the list.

Thanks much!
Nicole