[Air-L] Conferencing software for next year

chodge5 at utk.edu chodge5 at utk.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:26:21 PDT 2008

Not to make too much work for those on the list, but we have been planning
to use Open Conference Systems for an upcoming conference here at the
University of Tennessee, and I would be interested in hearing (offlist)
the kinds of problems encountered for the Copenhagen conference..

Chris Hodge
University of Tennessee