[Air-L] Conferencing software for next year

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:49:29 PDT 2008

I think Jeremy means OCS (open conference system), which, clearly, is
closely aligned with OJS (open journal system). To me, that
integration is a meaningful advantage of using OCS, and I concur with
Jeremy's insight that this might be more an issue of policy/practice,
rather than the technology.

-mz

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org