[Air-L] Citation praxis

Robin Cheesman robin at ruc.dk
Sun Oct 26 15:23:11 PDT 2008

I would be happy to be cited as Cheesman, R. even if this obfuscates
both my roots and my gender. Well, my first name shows little about my
gender anyhow. I don't mind and cannot understand why I should. The
citation format required might be MLA, APA or whatever, I submit to
that. To me it is the work cited that might be interesting - not age,
height, gender, nationality, colour ...

Robin