[Air-L] simple network analysis tool

Paul Emerson Teusner email at teusner.org
Fri Oct 24 15:32:34 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a small request for info. I've been looking at network analysis tools
currently available online/for download and have found all of them rather
cumbersome and far more sophisticated than myself.

Rather than endeavouring to upgrade my brain to use them, I'm wondering if
anybody knows a simple program that can turn simple data on a spreadsheet
into a little diagram. I have a sample of only thirty to thirty-five
bloggers, and want to show connections between the sites through links and
comments. I have all the data on spreadsheet, and just want to show it
pictorially.

Any ideas?

paul emerson teusner

fishers, surfers and casters -  <http://teusner.org/> http://teusner.org/