[Air-L] ground transport (in Cph)

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Tue Oct 7 09:12:52 PDT 2008

Hi all,
We are just about the update the conference site with this information and
to send out a mail to all registrants with various information regarding
transport etc in Cph -  you will get it tomorrow DK time!

-  We dont run shuttle busses, it's been a conscious choice in order to keep
the conference fee lower (they are quite expensive in Denmark), but all
recommended hotels should be close to the Copenhagen Metro, which runs quite
close to the IT University (the venue), and it's a fairly short ride from
the city to the "DR Byen" metro stop where you should get off. More info to
follow very shortly!

best
Liz Klastrup, conf chair