[Air-L] Food in Copenhagen

holly-kruse at utulsa.edu holly-kruse at utulsa.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:28:14 PDT 2008

Here is what I imagine is perhaps one of the idiotic
conference-related questions ever, but as someone who has never been
to Denmark and will be in Copenhagen next week for the conference,
here goes:

Is there a variety of things to eat besides seafood in Copenhagen.
I'm allergic to seafood.  Not just shellfish, but anything chemically
equipped to live in salt water.  Well, I don't know about mammals, but
I am certainly allergic to fish like cod.  Freshwater fish are fine.

Please feel free to mock me behind my back, and to respond to me off list.

Holly

---
Holly Kruse
Assistant Professor of Communication