[Air-L] OT request: Gender Communication textbooks?

Stephanie Bennett steffasong at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 04:15:54 PDT 2008

Hi Stephanie,

Julia Wood's GENDERED LIVES may work for you.

All the best,
Stephanie

Stephanie Bennett, Ph.D.

What life have you if you have not life together?
There is no life that is not in community,
And no community not lived in praise of God.

T.S. Eliot

Blog with me at: http://www.freewebs.com/stephaniebennett/