[Air-L] OT request: Gender Communication textbooks?

Jonathan Marshall Jonathan.Marshall at uts.edu.au
Sat Oct 18 15:45:40 PDT 2008

If you don't mind me doing some self promotion i edited a journal issue on gender and communication on an internet mailing list last year, and if the articles are not of interest then the reference lists to them might be - and of course you don't have to get the students to buy the book :)

see
http://epress.lib.uts.edu.au/ojs/index.php/TfC/issue/view/40/showToc

jon