[Air-L] BlogBoat 1.0 - Dan Gillmor - future scenarios for online journalism

Niels Hendriks niels.hendriks at mda.khlim.be
Wed Oct 22 07:57:47 PDT 2008

Dear All

on the 9th of November an expert meeting on Citizen Journalism with Dan
Gillmor (We, The Media) will be held in Ghent (Belgium).

It will revolve around three key issues:
What are we to expect from the new technological developments for the
future of (online) journalism?
What are the possible ways forward for mainstream media in working with
citizen journalists?
What are workable/feasible models for the future of (online) journalism?

The Blogboat is a 'meeting of minds'-get-together and the evening
session is open (and free) to all. Journalists, researchers, artists,...
will meet in an informal setting to discuss the future of (online)
journalism.

To join, register your name at the BlogBoat-wiki http://bit.ly/4hYcVx
(use the invite key blogboat).

More info at www.blogboat.be.

(BlogBoat is organised by Chips vzw in close collaboration with ao the
Master Course Communication & MultimediaDesign.)

Kind Regards,

Niels Hendriks