[Air-L] Conferencing software for next year

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Wed Oct 22 09:17:18 PDT 2008

Hello, IR9.0 attendees!

I hope you all enjoyed Copenhagen as much as I did. As mentioned at
the AGM, one part of the conference folks may not has as much fun with
is our conference management system. We are currently in the process
of evaluating various solutions for next year's conference, and hope
to make a decision shortly. If any of you have direct experience with
a conferencing system used in another organization, I would love to
hear from you.

Thanks!

Alex Halavais

//
// This email is
// [X] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, cyberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//