[Air-L] Conferencing software for next year

Sonja Utz S.Utz at fsw.vu.nl
Wed Oct 22 23:56:12 PDT 2008

Hello,

we have used conftool
http://www.conftool.net/
There is a small version with less functions which is free for small conferences (less than 150 participants) and a more sophisticated one with a lot of functions: submitting abstracts, submitting full papers, managing reviewers and the results of reviews, send bulkmail to groups of people (authors, reviewers, reviewers who have not completed their reviews yet), registration, scheduling of the talks and so on.

cheers,

Sonja Utz

Dr. Sonja Utz
Department of Communication Science
VU University Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
phone: +31 20 5989184
email: s.utz at fsw.vu.nl
http://www.sonja-utz.de