[Air-L] Papyrus News

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Thu Oct 23 14:02:32 PDT 2008

Dear colleagues:

In 1999, I started an email list called "Papyrus News" to share
information and commentary about the relationship of information and
communication technologies to language and literacy, education and
social development, and culture and diversity.  In 2003, I switched
over to a blog format, but due to personal and professional
obligations, postings were rare.

I just wanted to let people know that, together with a great group of
graduate students and faculty in the Digital Learning Lab at UCI, we
have re-launched Papyrus News as a collective effort -- and this
collective participation is providing much more frequent and
interesting postings and commentary.

Please have a look, if you are so inclined, and feel free to pass
this info on to others:
http://papyrusnews.com

Thanks,
Mark