[Air-L] undergrad internet & society courses in comm depts in US?

holly-kruse at utulsa.edu holly-kruse at utulsa.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:11:33 PDT 2008

I'm trying to collect information about undergraduate courses in
communication departments in the U.S. that focus on the
internet/networked technologies and society.  Online information about
such courses in medium-sized private universities would be most
helpful, but I'll take anything.  I have been teaching such a course
as a special topic in my department for what will be in the spring the
third year in a row, and I'm trying to convince members of my
department that a course like this would be a reasonable addition to
the curriculum and deserves a course number.  Thus, I'm particularly
interested in URLs that point to course descriptions or catalogs that
I can include in materials to give to my colleagues.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

-----
Holly Kruse
Faculty of Communication
The University of Tulsa