[Air-L] Open source literature

Angela Adkins ama13 at uakron.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:47:48 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I have been asked for literature suggestions by a colleague with a
budding interest in research on open source, particularly in how the
community of developers/contributors maintains a collaborative
environment and in resistance to open source. I would like to help him
but alas, I am not overly familiar with specific research on that topic.
But I am always impressed at the helpfulness and willingness to share on
this list, so I thought this would be a good place to ask. Does anyone
have suggestions for good sources to get started? I would gladly pass
them along--anything would be much appreciated

Thank you!

--
Angela Adkins
Department of Sociology