[Air-L] IR9: how should I pack for Cph? Umbrella or moonboots?

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Sun Oct 12 14:31:17 PDT 2008

//Yet another conference mail - apologies for spamming non-attendants!//

To those of you going to Cph very soon and wondering how to pack your bags:
The current weather reports promises 12-15 degrees celcius during daytime
next week, with some light showers and hopefully also patches of sun from
Thursday - Saturday. So do bring the umbrella, and don't fear the frost!
(we shouldnt go lower than 5 degree celcius at night...)

And for those other last minute practical questions, don't forget to check
out our (recently updated) FAQ and Best of Copenhagen items on the
conference website! (http://conferences.aoir.org - LEFThand menu etc)

best
Liz Klastrup
conf chair