[Air-L] Conspiracy Groups

jameshay at illinois.edu jameshay at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 14 10:21:51 PDT 2008

This suggestion to the thread about Conspiracy Groups arrives a bit late, but I hope that it helps:

See Jack Z. Bratich, CONSPIRACY PANICS: POLITICAL RATIONALITY & POPULAR CULTURE, SUNY Press, 2008.  One chapter is about activism related to the "9/11 Truth Movement."  Another chapter, "Trust No One (on the Internet)," is about Webs of conspiracy.

James Hay
Institute of Communication Research
University of Illinois--Champaign-Urbana

Message: 1