[Air-L] New Web-based Intercoder Reliability Calculator for Content Analysis

Peter Chow-White petercw at sfu.ca
Sun Sep 28 08:19:52 PDT 2008

Thanks Patrik! This looks really great. Nice work.

There used to be a great listserv run out of U Alabama just for
content analysis. Does anyone know what happened to it? I switched
email accounts a couple years ago and was off the list for awhile and
then couldn't find it again. It was called CONTENT-L

Thanks!
Peter Chow-White