[Air-L] Classifying YouTube Videos

Kathie Gossett gossettphd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:01:04 PDT 2008

You might want to try tracking down Julie Jones. She was a grad
student at Univ. of Minnesota and her dissertation was about YouTube.
She did extensive work on building a classification system and coding
it. She was a candidate for one of our jobs last year but turned it
down, so I'm not sure where she ended up. The email I had for her was: jone0882 at umn.edu
.

Good luck,
Kathie
Dr. Kathie Gossett
Asst. Professor of Rhetoric and New Media
Department of English
Old Dominion University

Phone: (757) 683-5818
Email: kgossett at odu.edu