[Air-L] AoIR 9.0 conference (provisional) program available online

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Wed Sep 3 07:08:19 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,
Thanks for posting this :) - there is a lot of coordinating between various
continents and time zones going on in the organising team, so we missed the
list in the first go...

Regarding the program, all presenters should already have gotten an email
with further information about whom to contact in case of errors. If you are
presenter, and have not received this mail, please contact us, the local
organisers, at ir9conf at itu.dk as soon as possible.

greetings,
Liz Klastrup
the conf chair