[Air-L] Research on critical evaluation of internet information?

Dan Perkel dperkel at ischool.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 11 23:13:09 PDT 2008

Not sure if this gets at "criteria" but the chapters in this book may
cite others that get you where you want to go. They are all free
downloads.

Digital Media, Youth, and Credibility
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/toc/dmal/-/2

I believe that there are a number of "web credibility" projects out
there as well, but it sounds like you are aware of them.

Dan

Dan Perkel
PhD Candidate, School of Information
University of California, Berkeley