[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 50, Issue 20

Pawan Singh pawansinghh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:33:19 PDT 2008

Hi Matt,
Seems like I didn't convey the whole picture. I am not doing doctoral
research as yet. The study I mentioned was a term paper back home when I was
doing my masters in India. I submitted it for a conference and they asked me
to revise it and resubmit. This research is aside from what I plan to study
going ahead in the PhD. program, which hasn't even started yet.

And I have spoken to a few people already and read some relevant books in
this regard to revise the methodology and address the ethics question.

But I am glad you mentioned the IRB. I wasn't familiar with it but I am sure
I'll learn more about it during the course of my study.

Thanks a lot again
Pawan