[Air-L] Favorite Musical Discoveries via MP3 Blogs-an AOIR 9.0 project

Margie Borschke margieborschke at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 22 02:02:52 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm very much looking forward to meeting many of you at the conference.

I'm presenting some of my research on mp3 blogs  at the conference
and was hoping for some asynchronous (off-the-record) participation
from the list.

Please email me (off-the-list) a song you 'discovered' or
rediscovered via an mp3 blog.

I'll need the artist's name, the blog's name and a link to the post
of origin, if possible. Should you like to tell me anything about the
song, I'm all ears.

All submissions to the project (hereafter known as, Off The Record)
are are confidential.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Margie Borschke