[Air-L] New AoIR website

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Sep 1 21:31:42 PDT 2008

On Sep 1, 2008, at 21:33 , Denise N. Rall wrote:

> It seems a bit odd that no one has yet commented on how good the new
> aoir site looks.
>
> I think it looks brilliant, and thanks to those who do the hard
> work!! (in Australian - the hard yaka). Someimes, I feel there's
> little appreciation for the hard-working exec's of this
> organisation. Alex Halavais definitely deserves a beer (or other
> nominated beverage) from the AoIR members in Copenhagen! I for sure
> plan to see he gets one from me!

Concur 100% - I have not visited the AOIR sitee in ages precisely
because I felt it too cumbersome to navigate through.  The new site is
clean, fresh, and much more readable/navigable than its predecessor,
and I daresay presents a more polished public Internet "face" for the
Association.

As the movie critics would say, 'two thumbs up!" and a "well done" to
all involved!

Cheers

-rick