[Air-L] Revised IR 9.0 Program

Paul Emerson Teusner email at teusner.org
Fri Sep 5 02:57:22 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Just one small request, and definitely not urgent... On the 1530 session on
Thursday 16 October, in the Rethinking Religion Online stream, I am listed
as Paul Teusner. If you happen to be making any other changes round there,
you might like to change my name to Paul Emerson Teusner.

I would appreciate it, but won't hunt you down or try to get you fired if
you don't do it.

paul emerson teusner