[Air-L] youtube users statistics

Christian Fuchs christian.fuchs at sbg.ac.at
Mon Sep 29 03:03:56 PDT 2008

Muzammil Hussain schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone aware of articles, studies or reports detailing statistical
> information on the aggregate YouTube audience? Demographic info, good.
> Psychographic info, even better. Anything related to civic/political uses,
> fantastic. I'm aware of Youtube Insight, but the tool seems to be for
> specific users, not about the aggregate.
>
> I imagine what I'm asking for is quite elusive, but please do inform me of
> any possible leads.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Muzammil

Dear Muzammil,

Quantcast ist an extraordinary statistical data source:
http://www.quantcast.com/youtube.com

Best
Christian

--
---------------
Christian Fuchs
christian.fuchs at sbg.ac.at
Phone +43 662 8044 4823
Fax   +43 662 6389 4800
http://fuchs.icts.sbg.ac.at
http://www.icts.uni-salzburg.at/fuchs/
Blog: http://christianfuchs.wordpress.com
Co-Editor of tripleC - open access online journal on cognition, communication and cooperation for a global sustainable information society
http://triple-c.at
New Book: Fuchs, Christian. 2008. Internet and Society: Social Theory in the Information Age. New York: Routledge. 408 Pages.
http://fuchs.icts.sbg.ac.at/i&s.html