[Air-L] Naomi; Bernie do well

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 29 15:32:05 PDT 2008

Bragging about Naomi: see below

Bragging about Bernie: In two days: DR Bernie Hogan passed his
dissertation defense (today) with _Networking in Everyday Life_ and flies
off to Oxford tomorrow to be a longterm Research Fellow at the Oxford
Internet Institute.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963

  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php