[Air-L] New AoIR website

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 18:33:24 PDT 2008

It seems a bit odd that no one has yet commented on how good the new aoir site looks.

I think it looks brilliant, and thanks to those who do the hard work!! (in Australian - the hard yaka). Someimes, I feel there's little appreciation for the hard-working exec's of this organisation. Alex Halavais definitely deserves a beer (or other nominated beverage) from the AoIR members in Copenhagen! I for sure plan to see he gets one from me!

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Internationalisation Project Officer
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Office: Room T2.17, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Presenter, Internet Research 9.0, 15-18 October 2008, Copenhagen, DK