[Air-L] stats showing time spent on social software/web 2.0 applications/sites

michael b doc2be74 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 07:44:52 PDT 2008

Hi Soeren,

Have you looked at www.alexa.org? I'm doing research on online personal advertisements and Craigslist for my dissertation and was able to find some basic statistics regarding online traffic (page per views). Hope this helps...

Take Care,
Michael Becerra, Doctoral Student
Texas A&M University-Commerce