[Air-L] Conspiracy Groups

CJ Pascoe c.j.pascoe at coloradocollege.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:54:17 PDT 2008

I'm hoping that the combined wisdom of this list can point me in the
correct direction.  One of my undergraduate students is writing her
senior thesis on American 9/11 conspiracy theory groups.  I can help
her with a general sociological framing of these groups, but I'm not
sure where to direct her in terms of literature on new media and
conspiracy groups (apart from a good This American Life episode from
National Public Radio).  Do any of you have suggestions for specific
articles/books on conspiracy theory groups and their use of new media?

Thanks,
CJ
C.J. Pascoe
Assistant Professor