[Air-L] Reminder: CFP: The Territoire/Places of Writing Studies in HigherEducation (CFP Deadline Sept. 20/30, 2008)

Doreen Starke-Meyerring, Dr. doreen.starke-meyerring at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 18 07:42:00 PDT 2008

Dear colleagues,

this is the final call for proposals for the CASDW conference on Writing in Higher Education in Ottawa from May 24-26, 2009 (the most beautiful time to be in Ottawa!)

For AoIRers, this call may be of particular interest as the conference also aims to address issues surrounding writing in digital environments, such as copyright, fair use, privacy, plagiarism policing software, open access, etc., the role of wikis, blogs, etc. in writing instruction and digital citizenship.

Again the conference invites proposals in two languages--French (see the CFP here http://casdw-acr.mcgill.ca/fr/cfps.htm) and English (see the CFP here: http://casdw-acr.mcgill.ca/en/cfps.htm).

The final deadline for this call is Sept 30.

Again, we look forward to receiving your proposals and hope to see you in Ottawa in May next year.

Best,

Doreen