[Air-L] LINI launched in Lisbon and welcoming networking and sharing of research outputs

Josep Vives josep.vives at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 06:00:05 PDT 2008

Hi Gustavo,

I think that this online and multilingual congress
(português<http://www.cibersociedad.net/congres2006/gts/index.php?llengua=po>included)
can interest your programme: and your goals.
http://www.cibersociedad.net/congres2006/gts/llistat_coms.php?llengua=po

A international internet research community, whit portuguese researchers,
contents and articles:
http://www.cibersociedad.net/

For more info you can contact whit us. ;-)

Josep Vives Jounou

http://josepvives.cat
josep.vives at gmail.com

http://www.cibersociedad.net