[Air-L] Vacant Positions at the IT University of Cph - Digital Media & Comm and more

Lisbeth Klastrup klastrup at itu.dk
Sun Sep 28 10:45:48 PDT 2008

Dear all,
The IT University of Copenhagen (www1.itu.dk/sw5211.asp), this year's host
of the annual A.o.I.R conference, has several positions available within the
area of "Digital Media & Design", which is also the title of our new BA
programme expected to commence fall 2009. We are looking for Assistant and
Associate Professors with competences within the areas of Digital Media and
Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Social Sciences etc.

For further information and details, see
http://www1.itu.dk/graphics/ITU-library/Intranet/Personale/Stillingsopslag/T
AP/Stillingsopslag%202008/Stillingsannonce%20-%20Lang.pdf

Should you be going to the Internet Research 9.0 conference and are
interested in hearing more about the positions and meeting some of your
perhaps future colleagues, please don't hesitate to contact me at
<klastrup at itu.dk> for further arrangements.

Deadline for applications: November 3rd, 2008.

best,
Lisbeth Klastrup