[Air-L] Tracking social media buzz in Canada

Peter Ryan pryan at politics.ryerson.ca
Wed Sep 10 08:16:36 PDT 2008

As the Canadian election campaign swings into full gear, I just thought I would write and add another source for on-line informational politics in Canada: The Infoscape Research Lab (IRL) at Ryerson University.

The IRL tracks a number of social media sites and we are interested in partnerships and other opportunities for working on Canadian politics on-line.

Please explore the IRL’s website at:

http://www.infoscapelab.ca

All the best,

Peter

Peter Malachy Ryan, PhD Candidate

Instructor, Department of Politics and Public Administration
Rogers Fellow, Communication and Culture Programme
Infoscape Lab Research Associate: www.infoscapelab.ca
Ryerson University