[Air-L] Conspiracy Groups

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:05:08 PDT 2008

Hi CJ,
There are two books that I have to suggest. The first one that does not
particularly talk about conspiracy theory groups but does have an
interesting take about groups using viral and mobile technologies
interestingly, is Howard Rheingold's Smart Mobs.

The second, which helped me for a recent paper that I was writing, was Mike
Davis' 'Ecology of Fear' which was quite a beautiful framework to look at
the different perspectives and conspiracy theories and how they bolster the
circuits of terror and fear.

Hope they might be of some help.

warmly
Nishant