[Air-L] youtube users statistics / citations and citeulike

Steve Cavrak Steve.Cavrak at Uvm.Edu
Tue Sep 30 05:15:12 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 1:30 AM, <jeansamuel.beuscart at orange-
ftgroup.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As a starting point for your study, here is a nice overview of YouTube
> content and usage :
> http://www.imconf.net/imc-2007/papers/imc131.pdf
> As far as I remember, the data for this paper was extracted in
> mid-2006.

Jean-Samuel,

Thanks for a great link. When going to post it to my CiteULike
library, I looked for a short cut ... maybe I could find a link that
CiteULike liked :)

1. Google gave me: http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1298306.1298309

	I tube, you tube, everybody tubes:
	analyzing the world's largest user generated content video system
	Internet Measurement Conference
	Proceedings of the 7th ACM SIGCOMM conference on Internet measurement
	San Diego, California, USA
	SESSION: Social networks
	Pages: 1 - 14
	Year of Publication: 2007
	ISBN:978-1-59593-908-1

Note: THe ACM portal exposes both the bibliography and the
bibliometrics for the article. :)

2. And my "citeulike" button did a one click addition to the library.

As I often do, I "tagged" it with AIR-L (so it can link back to this
conversation), but then wondered ... anyone one else using "AIR-L" as
a tag ? If not, join in !

Steve