[Air-L] Facebook posts used to fire people in Australia

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at umail.iu.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:20:19 PDT 2009

As always, well said Rhiannon...it does get so old the idea that all of this
is new. The only thing that's new here is the reach of the
communication...in that "rifling" can now be done privately and more
thoroughly than just going through a desk.

Lois
Lois Ann Scheidt
Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA
Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
CV:  http://www.loisscheidt.com/cv.html
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com