[Air-L] archiving writers' e-work (fwd)

Kathleen O'Riordan K.ORiordan at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 13:56:15 PDT 2009

apologies if this has already been mentioned but the project team at the
Digital Lives project at the British Library has been dealing with these
issues for some time - and some simulator software development for
dealing with hardware and software - i.e. dead digital formats - is in
part driven by this kind of archive.

http://www.bl.uk/digital-lives/