[Air-L] Your Opinion

Pam Brewer brewerpe at appstate.edu
Fri Apr 17 08:17:31 PDT 2009

Hi Elaine--

What a great question--how do we know?  I'm not sure what research has
been done on issues of context:  how it plays a part in education (at
all levels), how it can play a part, whether that education works, how
it might increase our ability to develop global understanding, and on
and on.  Does anyone know of research specifically regarding context and
education?

Pamela Estes Brewer
Assistant Professor
Department of English