[Air-L] Internet and cancer

Judy Rice RiceJA at familysearch.org
Tue Apr 21 08:20:32 PDT 2009

Antonio,

Thank you for the terribly insight research--it is refreshing to see in this world where anyone can publish anything, such quality studies substantiated by such profoundly elucidating representations of the data ;)

Have referred some perspective grad students to it on my Facebook--we all need positive role models...keep up the good work!

Judy Rice
UX Engineer
FamilySearch.org