[Air-L] Call for Papers Online Conference 2009 London

Amelia Kassel amelia at marketingbase.com
Mon Apr 13 13:23:45 PDT 2009

CALL FOR PAPERS
(please distribute widely!)

Cross Posted (Please distribute widely)

I'm on the Executive Advisory Committee (EAC) for the Online Information
London Conference which takes place this year from December 1-3 at the
Olympia Grand Hall, London UK.   I wanted to let you know about the Call for
Speakers with proposals due on May 1st.  I'm happy to answer any questions
about the conference, which I've attended many times over the past ten
years. Please email me at amelia at marketingbase.com.  The 2009 conference
themes are listed at
http://www.online-information.co.uk/conferencethemes.html with additional
examples for topics and include:

The Semantic Web
Organizational 2.0
Practical Web 2.0
Demonstrating Value in Uncertain Times
New Roles for Information Professionals
Content Management
Libraries
Publishing.

For information about how to submit a proposal (again, due by May 1st),
please go to http://incisive-media.msgfocus.com/c/116Cyvp8DWAO3gTzCF1n

Amelia, MarketingBase

Amelia Kassel's Mentor Program for Information Pros
Expert CI, Market, and Internet Research
Online Research Training and Consulting
Distance Faculty, School of Lib. & Info. Sci, SJSU http://slisweb.sjsu.edu
Simmons GSLIS CE http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/continuinged/workshops
707 829-9421;800 544-5924; Fax: 707 823-2713
http://www.marketingbase.com mailto:amelia at marketingbase.com