[Air-L] current cyberculture literature on transgendering and social networks etc?

Jenny Sundén jsunden at kth.se
Mon Apr 20 04:22:56 PDT 2009

Hi Radhika,

I do work on queer gamers (it depends how you define transgendering) and am in the process of publishing a couple of piece (but nothing out just yet). There is certainly critical work done one gender and games, but in my experience very little in the intersection of gender and sexuality -- where I believe you need to go in order to adress trans-gendering.

Best,
Jenny

Jenny Sundén
Ph. D., Assistant Professor
Dep. of Media Technology and Graphic Arts
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
SWEDEN