[Air-L] Impo! AoIR Conference - Free conference rooms/book at the HIlton!

Monica Murero murero.monica at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:04:33 PDT 2009

Important!!!  If we reach a  good number of people /n. of nights at the
HIlton, they will give us FREE conference  rooms for our conference!

If  you can, please book at the HIlton in Milwaukee (conference venue).

(this will mean  less expensive registration fees too :-) !!!

Monica Murero, Treasurer, AoIR